Dashes and the Spaces in Between
Although the specific placement of dashes and spaces may vary, what's important to notice is that some of the work-dashes are longer than others -- and some of the non-work-spaces are shorter than others. (For you contrarians out there, note that the opposite is also true!) It's an interesting phenomenon:
- Some people prefer to space their work and take regular breaks throughout the day.
- Some people prefer to bunch their work and then take longer breaks in between the bunches.
- Some people prefer to bunch their work and then leave early.
- Some people prefer to arrive late and then bunch their work.
- Most people, though, never consider that they can even change how they work.
Try experimenting with what works best for you. You may be surprised with what you learn.
Labels: Success at Work