For Future AND Incumbent Executives - Today
What are the most desired management abilities for Future Executives (and incumbent leaders, too, if you ask me)?
According to Right Management Consultants, they are as follows:
- Motivate and engage others
- Communicate effectively, strategically, and interpersonally
- Think strategically
- Lead change
- Create a performance organization
Sure, these elements make sense, but let's make them relevant to you and your world. Therefore,
- What will you do to better motivate and engage others - today?
- What will you do to improve how effectively, strategically, and interpersonally you communicate - today?
- What will you think more strategically about - today?
- What will you do to more assertively lead change - today?
- What will you do to actually create that performance organization you've been talking about - today?!
Think about it - and then do something desirably executive-like - today - whether you're an incumbent leader, or not.